We are so excited to be running our annual Drinks Reception this year!
To continue to keep our guests and staff safe, we have implemented a number of important measures to reassure and protect everyone. These measures are implemented in accordance with the current Government guidelines.
- All staff working at the event will wear a face covering.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry to the venue and is provided at the entrance. Additional sanitiser stations will be placed across the venue to encourage good hygiene practices by all.
- Cleaning regimes have been enhanced to reduce the risk of contact infections.
- Thomas & Thomas will ensure that the body temperature of everyone entering the venue is checked. Those with a reading of 38 degrees Celsius or more will be refused entry.
- The completion of a contact form will be required upon entry.
- Thomas & Thomas will communicate with GFF if staff or attendees become ill that have been on the premises. Thomas & Thomas will hold contact details of everyone entering the venue, in order to contact them should any outbreak of Covid-19 occur.
If you are feeling unwell or are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you please do not attend. Let us know if this is the case and we would be more than happy to arrange an alternative meeting with you.
Thank you for your co-operation with these measures. We all have a part to play in helping beat the pandemic, and it’s important that we return to events in the most socially responsible and secure way possible.
We can’t wait to see you there!