At Thomas & Thomas we have an excellent pipeline of work and are looking to grow our team with a new Building Surveyor.
This role will include work in the following areas:
- Schedule of Condition
- Project Management and Contract Administration
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) reports
- Defect Diagnosis reports
- Building Surveys
- Design – understanding of AutoCAD is beneficial
- Planning and Building Control applications
- Party Wall
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivation, responsibility, and curiosity to learn
- Knowledge of health and safety matters
- Technical knowledge of planning, construction, and design
- Strong IT literacy with Microsoft Office Suite and/or AutoCAD
- Enrolment on an RICS-accredited Dipolma, BSc or MSc course in Building Surveying.
- A view to completing the APC, to become a Chartered Building Surveyor
Working at Thomas & Thomas
Thomas & Thomas is an independent partnership with an inclusive, honest culture, truly giving us a family feel.
We take care of our people. We believe that a talented and happy team of individuals who respect and support each other, will build lasting client relationships and deliver outstanding work. Whilst we are serious about what we do, we are quick to recognise commitment and reward creatively, celebrating people’s achievements in and out of the office.
Joining Thomas & Thomas will enable you to work with the best of the best. We want our employees to be inspired by the work they do and so we give everyone the chance to contribute to our exciting challenging portfolio of projects. London education academies, skyscraper developments, our local Borough Market, councils and boroughs across the U.K – this is just a snippet of the portfolio that you could be working on!
To find out more about what it is like to work at Thomas & Thomas, click here.